Ahhh yes. A can of Campbell's Tomato soup. MUCH better. Enter two carrots, a bunch of tiny broccoli florets, and a dash of cream and this is what I came up with.
1 package of Golden Pasta Gnocchi Baby
1 tin of Campbell's Tomato Soup
2 Medium carrots - peeled , quartered and sliced
1 cup of broccoli florets - cut up small
Enough water to ½ fill the soup tin
Dash of cream (up to a scant ⅛ cup)
Parmesan and parsley to garnish.
1. To a pan of salted boiling water, add the carrot and broccoli.
2. Wait till the water comes back to the boil and add the gnocchi. Continue to heat till the water returns to the boil, and the gnocchi rises to the top.
3. Add tin of tomato soup to a separate pan, enough water to ½ fill the the tomato soup tin, and a dash of cream (add to your taste). Stir till it thickens and changes colour (It will get a more translucent look and you will know that the soup is ‘cooked’).
4. When the gnocchi starts to sink again, remove from heat and drain. Add the sauce and stir through.
5. Serve gnocchi with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan and garnish with parsley.
Sharing here :