Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Liebster Blog Awards
A groovy chick over at Strong Southerly nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award last week. Totally excited I am! Thanks Andrea. Her blog has a bit of a design element to it, and if you have a thing for chairs you should check it out every Monday. The award (which roughly translates as Dearest Blog) apparently goes to smaller blogs with less than 200 followers that deserve recognition. Me. Getting that honour. I'm just a bit humbled by it.
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog and
3. Nominate 5 further blogs and let them know by leaving a comment.
So - I must be nominating some blogs.....
1. The Summer House - Jana is an awesome person whom I think of as the friend I have never met in person. She has a great creative side, and her blog has a lot of elements of keeping life simple sprinkled throughout it. It's rather refreshing. Like a cool drink on a hot day.
2. TEEK - If you are looking for diverse creative ideas, Tanya is your girl! Her blog is warm and open and just makes you want to "Come on in". If you get a chance, check out her bedroom makeover.
3. Describe Happy - For all things stitchy-quilt related, or snuggled in puppies. Or if you are feeling in the need of some homemade tasty goodness and love maple syrup, don't miss this warm and friendly blog!
4. Petits Details - Vintage and French goodness all rolled into one.
5. Bountifully - creative pursuits, design & fashion. I'm waiting to see how her Pouf Daddy goes.
And because I can't resist throwing this one in...
6. Thimbles and Crumbles - Think afternoon tea in the garden. Ladies sitting and creating. No, this isn't her life, but her blog sure makes my mind wander down those beautiful garden paths!
Enjoy your day, and remember - you all have worth in your thoughts and the things you do. Make those really count, and find a way to make someone else's day pure sunshine! :)